Some Everyday Tidy Tips:
- Never leave a room empty handed!
- If you see something out of place, don’t wait; pick it up and put it away immediately.
- When you’re holding onto something, about to set it down, think about where it’s home is, and take it there. No temporary landing grounds allowed!
- Counters & table tops stay clutter-free (nothing belongs on them except food and seasonal decorations or appliances).
- Clean as you go.
- Make your bed as soon as you get out of it – Every Day.
- Bring in your mail daily; Choose a day for dealing with bills, and stick to that day every week.
- Always bring all items from your vehicle immediately: Keep your car as clutter free as your home and you’ll enjoy your ride wherever you go!
- Use digital reminders in your phone’s calendar for peace of mind.