Okay, they may or may not be that new but they’re fresh as a baby for me! I’ve never seen either of these before and I was delighted when I cruised back into the “home goods” section of my local Marshall’s ($9.99). I think they’re featuring them all out in the open like this for back-to-school co-eds. So in case they run out by the time you get in there, you can get them here too. A little more expensive but I would pay more for this new best friend of mine.
FOR THE SHOWER:
Now for the CLOSE-UP!
ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I’M THINKING?!!
Where else can I put this beast?!
- Possibly the garage for small sporting goods or golf balls
- Maybe the backyard on a tree for when the condiments need to be stored in a cute way but so they don’t take up too much space on the picnic table
- Even in the basement for miscellaneous small hardware
- Perhaps the kids’ room for small toy storage!
I also ran into this new fellow who was begging for a home.
These compartments are not connected so you can break them up and put them into separate drawers, wherever they’re needed most. This whole package was only $4.99 and I felt like that was an unfair price…for Marshalls (you can get them here too, in case you don’t have a Marshall’s nearby). Thank you! I think it’s pretty obvious where these guys can play;
- night stand
- office drawers
- kitchen drawers
- utility drawers
- daughter’s jewelry drawer
Hold on, I just had a crazy idea…
snack compartments for movie night!??
If you have these and love them, let me know where you’re using them-and if you have any alternate suggestions, I’d love to hear them too!
- Have You Been Searching for Sofa Table With Storage Drawers Black Save More! (uqwrciez.wordpress.com)